This is a big release with many changes.
The biggest changes are:
- The dungeon is now divided into themed sections [post]
- There’s an optional mid-game milestone.
- Combat mechanics have been greatly simplified [post, post]
- Speed has been reworked [post]
- Magic has been reworked [post]
- Improved user interface [post]
- Visible traps [post]
Thank you very much gza, HedoNNN and Roneitis for helping me out with testing this release and for your detailed and continuous feedback, you really help shaping the game! Also thank you to reddish kangaroo for inspiration for some new items and mechanics. Finally, thank you to everyone who have submitted bug reports or feature requests.
You can download the new release here. As usual, saves are not compatible with previous versions. I recommend that you play the “what’s new” tutorial for this release and to consult the reference document if you encounter any new effects.
I hope you enjoy v2.2!