Hi there! It’s been over a year (almost a year and a half) since last update, and last release. I’ve been having a long break from development, and just wanted to tell you that I’m back.
I have a lot of plans but I don’t know exactly what will make it into the next version, but I will share some of the ideas that I’m currently experimenting with:
- An Attempt to nerf thievery builds somewhat.
- Adding generic information about monsters (such as if they are living or not, what type of AI they use).
- Disconnecting magic resistance from max mp.
- Adding a discovered NPC menu to reduce the amount of running back and forth.
- Rework mechanics around censers, aggravation and sharp weapons.
- Adding a whole lot of content.
I’ll be back with blog post when I have something more concrete to show. Here some current dev screenshots (just teasers, these may very well change):